Friday Five: Five Things to Think About
- How do my strengths prevent you from exhibiting yours?
- Never question ability... always improve strategy!
- My circumstances do not create me, I create my circumstances.
- What you do today is important because you are exchanging a whole day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes this day will be gone forever; and in its place will be something you have left behind... let it be something good.
- If you want to build a ship, don't herd people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.